Winter holidays are almost here, as you unpack your decorations and get out the Christmas cards you might be wondering what Merry Christmas wishes you will write for your loved ones, friends and colleagues.
Unfortunately, we might not always be able to spend the holiday surrounded by all the people who matter in our lives. Many of us rely on Christmas cards and holiday greetings to let our loved ones know we are thinking of them. Whether you’re writing messages to your close family and friends, or need simple message ideas for co-workers and acquaintances, these Christmas wishes are perfect for your cards this year.
Christmas can be a lonely time of the year for many reasons. For those of us that are mourning the loss of a loved one it can also be a very hard time. A person in mourning may choose to hide away and not come to any gatherings or celebrate Christmas altogether. You may be wondering if you should even send this person a Christmas Card as you think it may upset them? -It’s important to let this person know you are thinking of them. It is also important to reference the person that is no longer with us within your card, it shows that with the changes of each passing month and year, you still keep their memory alive and hold it close to your heart at Christmas.
It’s not always easy to think of what to write for all your cards. On this blog post you’ll find a range of beautifully crafted festive greetings, making it easier for you to spread some Christmas joy this holiday season!
- May the peace and joy of Christmas be with you today and throughout the New Year.
- Thank you for being such an important part of my life. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and that the coming year is full of many blessings for you and your family.
- As lovely as the holidays can be, they can also make people feel down and stressed. I know this can be a difficult time of year, and I want you to know that you’re not alone. I’m sending you my warmest seasons greetings and lots of love.
- We want you to know that you are in our thoughts and prayers every day as we remember [name] and miss him terribly. We know this Christmas season will be very difficult, and we wish we could gather around you in person to support you more. We are sending all our love from afar, and if there is anything you need please let us know.
- Best wishes for the Holidays, and for health and happiness throughout the coming year.
- Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. Even though [name] is no longer be with us, I think of him/her every single day and even more so at christmas. please reach out over the holiday if you need anything at all. All my best wishes.
- May the Christmas Season bring only happiness and joy to you and your family.
- Sending you all our love and merry Christmas wishes. We might not Have Seen Each other as much recently , but you’re always in our hearts. Take care stay safe and may the new year be full of hope and better days ahead.
- From Our Home To Yours, We Wish You A Very Merry Christmas And A Happy Holiday Season! Stay Safe And Take Care.
- The nostalgia I feel for cosy Christmas times in front of the fireplace is often accompanied by missing you. I hope you’re having a warm holiday with loved ones surrounding you.
- I’m cooking your favourite dish this Christmas in your honour. We’re thinking of you and miss having you here for the celebration.
- This holiday season, I find myself wishing you were here with me. I’m sending you a hug through the mail and wishes for a beautiful Christmas celebration.
- Though I can’t make it home for Christmas, home is always in my heart.
- Even though you’re far away, you’ll be in my thoughts this Christmas Day. Sending you my warmest wishes for a very merry Christmas.
- You’ve always made Christmas a special time for me. Now, I hope you can feel my love and gratitude from far away. Wishing you a Merry Christmas with all my heart.
- Christmas always reminds me of [Name]. I’m here if you’d like to catch up over the holidays and talk about [name]. Sending you big hugs through the mail.
- Though I won’t be able to see you this Christmas, be assured I will be thinking of you all day.
- You’ve been working so hard this holiday season. Thank you for all your efforts! Hang in there and enjoy some Christmas magic on me!
- A Little More Sparkle, A Little Less Stress. This Christmas, I Wish You The Very Best.
- May the holiday season end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Merry Christmas!
- We wish you a very happy Christmas and holiday season. I know that this past year has been very difficult for you. May this holiday season be a time of rest as you recover, and the New Year be full of hope for better days ahead.
We hope these messages can help you draft the perfect greeting card so you can help spread a little more Christmas joy to someone who may need it this year. It’s always nice to let people know you appreciate them and notice all their hard work. For some people it may just be a text message that you send, and that’s okay, but it’s important to let people know you are thinking of them and that they are not alone this Christmas.
If you have any questions about a friend or loved one that may be struggling with their mental health this holiday season, you can contact MindLine Cumbria and discuss various ways of how you can better support them, and yourself:
Call MindLine Cumbria on: 0300 561 0000
Text ‘Mind’ and your question to: 81066
Our Christmas Fayre is coming up.
For more details click: