MindLine Cumbria offers mental health information, guidance and support to those living in Cumbria. We can help you understand your situation better, explore your options or just be there to listen. It doesn’t matter who you are, how you feel, or what has happened. If you feel that things are getting to you, get in touch. Sometimes talking things through or hearing a supportive voice can give you the extra strength to find a way forward.
The support we can offer includes:
- A listening ear
- What to do in a crisis, or when you just don’t know where to turn
- Information about medication and other treatments
- Help to understand different mental health diagnosis
- Signposting to support and services that are available to you locally
- support for anyone who may be concerned or supporting someone else who has mental ill-health.
Sometimes a little more knowledge and understanding can go a long way in helping you look after yourself or a person you care about.
Call MindLine Cumbria on:
Text ‘Mind’ and your question to: 81066
*Calls and texts charged at local rates and may vary dependent on your mobile phone contract.
We offer a broad range of information, support and guidance to anyone experiencing mental ill-health. We also offer support for anyone who may be concerned or supporting someone else who has mental ill-health.